Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

JulieG Frosted Gum Drop Collection is on Groupon!







Hey beauties! I've trying hard as heck to get ahold of the new JulieG Gum Drop Collection but there is no Rite-Aid in my area and I missed out on the pre-sale. Well good news, they're currently available on Groupon for $12.99 for the entire set!


With shipping it comes to about $17.50, but still a great deal for 6 bottles of polish. Heck I should have gotten an extra set for a giveaway.

Here's the link to the Groupon. Hurry supplies are limited!

Woohoo, I'm super excited to own these finally!!!







1 comment:

  1. OMG...this is awesome. I almost bought these on the website for double the price the other, but for some reasons decided to wait. I'm glad I did...:D Thanx a million

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails