Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

NanaCoco meets Sakura Matsuri


I stumbled upon the NanaCoco polishes while exploring my new city. I found them in one of the local Beauty Supply Stores for only $1.99. Hologram Maze is a dark magenta foil that goes on with one coat and dries quickly, almost too quickly to stamp with. But I was able to get a quick stamp using my new Cheeky Summer image plates. It's so pretty over Sakura Matsuri. 

I almost hated to cover up this beautiful glitter, but I wanted a different look after a few days. For the base I used 2 coats of Essie Pink-A-Boo and 1 coat of Sakura Matsuri. This is the perfect mani if you don't want, or don't have time, to do your nails for a few days, because it's hard to see any tip wear. The picture below is from day 3. I'm so in love with this one, I purchased 2 bottles :)


Until next time. Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails