Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pink Nail Spam!

Hello Beauties!

I apologize for my absence. I've been busy enjoying my new found freedom after graduation but I've been saving up manis to share with you.  

Nicole by OPI Paparazzi Don't Preach stamped Sally Hansen Night Flight using  DRK-A Image Plate. Night Flight looks black but is actually a midnight blue. I love these two together. 

Icing Candy Shop. Multi-glitter in a pink base. I was a little underwhelmed with this one.  I'm not sure why but it seemed like I could have topped any pink with a party glitter and achieved the same effect.  Plus my bottle was previous used which turned me off a little. 

Sally Hansen Salon Effects. I tried to freshen up my nail stickers after a few days of wear so I stamped it using my new FUN2 Image plate and Color Club Where's the Soiree.  It came out pretty cool but the stamping was not thick enough to completely cover the flower.  I'm sure it will look better on a solid color.


And those are my nails for the last few days. I hope you enjoyed them :)
Until next time. Happy Polishing!



19 comments:

  1. I really like them all!! but my fav is the last one ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cupcake. I wasn't sure how it would turn out but it worked out.

      Delete
  2. I love the black hearts on the pink > <
    I envy all your konad professionals > <

    cho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thank you. I"m not a Konad professional. I'm still learning.

      Delete
  3. Omgoodness I love all of them :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all amazing! The first one is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are all really cute! I love the hearts in the first mani but the stamping you did over the nail effects is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all. But I really like how you stamped over the Sally Hansen Salon effects. It looks pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them, especially the first and last one! Tutorial maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all these my dear! I've really missed your manis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The last one got all my heart LOL~ Absolutely beautiful nails!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pink with black and floral manis make me drool. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all great! The first one is my favorite! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails