Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

NOTD and Haul Pics

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great week. I'm still really busy with my hospital rotation but next week it will be over and I'm ecstatic! I've been working on projects every night for the last 3 weeks and it's just flat out depressing. I worked 12 hours yesterday and was so excited to get home because I didn't have anything else to do. I'm so over all of this work and trying to make a good impression. I could care less what my grade is right now. Just pass me so I can move on with my life, lol.

So tonight I couldn't sleep. I woke up at 2am with all kinds of energy and got to playing with my new polishes. I was going through a slight depression last week and ordered a few glitters to make up for it :)

My NOTD is Dorothy by NYX. Another Deborah Lippman dupe. It's pretty but quite thick. My right hand actually turned out much better because I was able to get a few thin coats in. It seemed to thicken almost immediately the longer I kept the bottle open. I only needed 2 coats.



And here's part of my haul from last week.

Uninhibited, FINALLY!!!
B

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Friday!

14 comments:

  1. Good luck to U with working on hospital, sounds like U are really tired.

    Awe! Wow! So nice Dorothy! Looks so glam! All ur new bling-bling polishes looks awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O You got the LA Girl Glitter Addicts - I am so jealous of you right now! Can't wait to see them in action :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a whole lot of glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a looot of glitter! Love it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, amazing, perfection in a bottle :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loveee the glitter! So cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did you buy the Nyx glitter polishes?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much ladies :)

    @Jacki I bought them from Cherry Culture online. I've never seen them locally.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please make swatches for these nail polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I really love the red glitter polish!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails