Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

NOTD: Gossip Girl + Nail Junkie

Today I'm wearing Party In the Penthouse which is a beautiful blue from Nicole (by OPI). When I heard the Gossip Girl Collection was on clearance at Target, I ran by to swoop them up. I was a little disappointed when I got home and discovered how close it is to It's Up to You by Nicole.

I also got Spotted which is very similar, if not a dupe, to Sinful Colors Nail Junkie. Spotted was super thin and took 3 coats compared to 1 coat of Nail Junkie.

(Nail Junkie -ring & finger. Spotted - first & middle finger)
These polishes are very beautiful but so close to what I already had. I may give these away to a friend or save them for frankening. If you are lemming them, they can be found at Target for $3.52 in the clearance bin! Sinful Colors are also on sale this week at Walgreens for $99 cents.

6 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails