Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Chez Delaney Red Roses Manicure

Happy Friday! I wanted to post a quick pic of today's mani and of course my camera died half way through. Luckily I was able to get a few pics.

The image plate I used is from Chez Delaney, plate A12. When I first saw the plate I thought the image was a tree bark but at second glance I believe it's a bouquet of roses. Well at least that's what I'm calling it.

Hope you like it. I'll try to post a few more pics tomorrow. Have a good night!




Thanks for looking :)

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Where do you get Chez Delaney plates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Savvy. You get them from http://www.chez-delaney.com/delaney.html

    It's a French site and can take a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is pretty.. at first too I thought its a tree bark but then I came to realized that Its also look like an abstract roses!!

    u too have a great weekend!! xoxo sweety!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny Thriszha. Thank you.


    Thanks Xnosugaraddedx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Likey! Did you sponge on the base colors?

    ReplyDelete
  6. whatever this design is it really look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Chocaddict & Nicola-x. I added red to pink because it's DH's favorite color. I was thinking about changing it to pink (my favorite color).

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool design...it's kinda abstract :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where can I get these Chez Delaney image plates? I have never heard of them.

    http://liveprettydiepretty.blogspot.com/
    http://liveprettydiepretty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually quite like the design! :) How do you find the Chez Delaney plates? Worth getting or better stick to Konad?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails