Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cinco de Mayo Inspired Nails




I used this picture to create a Cinco de Mayo inspired nail. I thought the color combination was beautiful and unusual.

For stamping, I used Bundle Monster french tip plate BM17 and Konad french tip plate M19. I forgot to take pictures during the process. I'll try to remember next time:) You don't have to use Konad's french tip plate if you don't own it. You can simply free-hand the light blue.

Konad pastel blue, Konad red, Maybelline Banana Bamba, Carolyn New York Lincoln Center









6 comments:

  1. Really unique kiddo. Very nice. I should do something different like that. I need to get out of my box. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree Susie. I don't think you'r in a box.

    Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I not???
    LOL!
    You're welcome. Have a nice night,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I love this. Such a great job from inspiration to execution.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails